Daily rental of a 14th-century cottage
This period the cottage has a wonderful view of Lake Vättern and an extensive orchard with 350 trees and its own beehives. The property is 10 km from Jönköping and features a private patio.
Brunstorps brewery has its own café, which serves snacks and light meals during high season. There is a restaurant 1.5 km away, and in Jönköping and Huskvarna there are a number of different places to eat.
In the area there are activities such as hiking and fishing, and there is a golf course 8 km from the cottage.
- A large bedroom with 6 beds
– Dining room
– Toilet with shower and sink, washing machine
- Kitchenette with hotplate, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster
– Radio, DVD, iPhone stereo, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- Free wireless internet
- Patio with a lovely view of Lake Vättern
– Free Parking